Leo Vegas Casino
Claim £1600 Bonus
Leo Vegas Casino
We are fairly impressed with this casino, they offer a great range of games, generous welcome offers, 24/7 Live Customer Support. They are doing everything correctly and keeping their customers happy. They are definitely here to stay, we really recommend checking them out, and the promotions alone make it worth it if nothing else.
- Proven Fair
- Great Welcome Offer
- Great Promotions
- Great Range of Games
- 24/7 Live Support
- Mobile App
- Not Available in Certain Countries
Leo Vegas Casino
Claim £1600 Bonus
LeoVegas Gaming Ltd Casinos opened there first and currently only online casino – Leo Vegas Casino in 2012. The games available at Leo Vegas Casino are powered by a massive assortment of software operators, including – MicroGaming, IGT, Playtech and Evolution Gaming amongst many others. Although this casino is only available in English, they do accept Canadian Dollars, Czech Korunas, Euros, Swedish Kronor and British Pound. There are 15 total restricted countries at Leo Vegas Casino, most notably – US, Australia, and Cyprus. MGA, UKGC, and DGA all license this casino.
Leo Vegas Casino has a fantastic layout with amazing artwork in the backgrounds. Players can simply scroll down the page to see what the different categories have to offer. The toolbar at the top of the page is very handy and carries on over every page for quick access to categories and the cashier.
Leo Vegas Casino Online Casino Bonus and Offering
Upon sign up, players will receive 20 Free Spins on the “Starburst” Slot. Any winnings are subject to a 35x rollover requirement before being transferred to real cash.
Leo Vegas Casino has a fantastic “Welcome Offer” in the form of 4 Matched Deposit Bonuses with a combined bonus amount of £1600. With each bonus also comes 25 Free Spins making a grand total of £1600 +100 Free Spins. The Deposit Bonuses and the Free Spins are subject to a 35x rollover requirement.
There is another part of the “Welcome Offer” which includes a 100% Deposit Match through their Live Casino for Live Games such as “Blackjack” or “Roulette”. This bonus is also subject to a 35x rollover requirement.
There is a decent amount of promotions on offer at Leo Vegas Casino, while also having many amazing promotions available on their other platforms, the casino had a terrific Slots promotion – “September Slots” where players can get Free Spins and win cash and gadgets. The promotions vary and are subject to change so it is always keeping up with what is on throughout the website.
There is a “VIP Status” at Leo Vegas Casino, that can be achieved through leveling up. By following the “VIP Bar” at the top of the page, players can track their progress as they earn points by making qualifying bets. Once players start progress they will receive random bonuses and offers every now and then. If players can get to level 70+, they may get an invite to become “VIP Status”. This includes great benefits such as – Exclusive Rewards, Personal Account Manager, and Monthly VIP Prize Draws amongst others.
Download and Registration
Leo Vegas Casino is available on the internet using a web browser or by downloading the app for Android and Apple IOS. New customers can sign up by selecting either “Open account” on the top left of the website or by selecting “Login” then “Sign up”. Either way, players will be asked to complete a 2-step registration form. There is a requirement for a valid mobile number due to a 4-digit PIN that is sent for verification before confirming registration. It is also important to use a valid email address, while also making sure any browser or Flash Player is fully updated.
The cashier is always available at the top of the screen, players can manage any banking from there. To register, players can select “Deposit” and choose between payment methods. The methods available are – Credit or Debit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer via Trustly, Skrill, Neteller, and PaySafeCard. The minimum deposit available is £10 and it goes up to £10,000 maximum.
- Top Games – A fantastic bunch of massively popular games including – “Starburst”, “Rainbow Riches”, “Jack and the Beanstalk” and “Pick-n-Mix”.
- Newest Games – A list of the newest releases at Leo Vegas Casino. Some of the games included are “Worms Reloaded”, “Hidden”, “The Cheshire Cat” and “Slots of Gold”
- Jackpots – This is where a range of Slots and Games can be found, each with their own Progressive Jackpot or Mega Jackpot. The current highest Jackpot available is “Mega Moolah” which is awaiting to drop £7.3m+, “Hall of Gods” is also sitting at £3.5m+ currently
- Slots – A huge range of slots, with over 770 titles available and stakes from as low as 0.10p. There is plenty of enjoyment to be had with these games, there is a selection for everyone and the Slots have a wide variety of themes and stakes
- InstaWin – A small list of “Other” Games such as “Lil Lady Bingo”, “Be the King” and “7 Up”
- Classic Slots – 24 various “retro” and “classic” 3-Reel and 5-Reel Slots Games. Each has its own unique look and there is a great variety of structure.
- Live Casino – There is a huge selection of Live Casino games from 7 different software operators. A selection of “Live Blackjack”, “Live Roulette”, “Live Baccarat” and “Live Texas Holdem” is available, including many different variations of these games.
- Table Games – 55 Table Games are available with a selection of “Blackjack”, “Roulette”, “Baccarat”, “Caribbean Stud”, “Red Dog”, “Video Poker” and “3-card Holdem”
A fantastic in-depth range of games here, with plenty to offer the customer. It is considerably impressive how many games and software operators they have implemented and maintained. Tons of the most popular versions of games are available, anyone would be sure to find a couple of favourites at Leo Vegas Casino.
Leo Vegas Casino has a 24/7 live chat service with advisors standing by, ready to answer any queries or deal with any issues in an efficient and friendly manner. The response time when first selecting live chat may take about a minute but the advisors are well trained and treat customers with respect.
There is also UK Phone, International Phone, and Email contact methods but we recommend using Live Chat for the fastest service.